With just ten days until Valentine’s Day, now is the perfect time to start planning that special dessert that will wow your love interest. I just happen to have such a dessert to share with you! This incredibly easy, but delightfully decadent Raspberry Chocolate Ganache Tart actually won a #MADEWITHLOVE contest from Driscoll’s berries and is being featured on their blog. Using Driscoll’s raspberries and good dark chocolate is the secret to it’s success. It is also so quick and easy to make! It will look as though you slaved for days- but in reality, it’s a short list of ingredients and it takes just a few minutes to whip up! (Plus time to set in the fridge before topping!) It’s also good for those with a Gluten Free diet.
I am so excited to share my post on their blog and with you! But even better- thanks to Driscoll’s Berries, I am giving three lucky winners $60 worth of coupons to be used to purchase Driscoll’s Berries. Each winner will receive 20 (twenty) $3 coupons. That’s a lot of berries! How sweet is that??? And you can use them on any berry- so strawberries, blueberries, raspberries. and blackberries!
So here’s what you need to do…
1. Head over to Driscoll’s Berries and check out my post there. Come back here and comment and tell me what saying I have above my kitchen table. (Mandatory Entry!)
And you can get a bunch of extra entries by doing the following-
2. Leave a comment on the blog post there. (1 Extra Entry)
3. Tweet this-
Win Berries! Giveaway from @driscollsberry and @kitchconundrum Plus Valentine’s Day Chocolate Raspberry Tart recipe. http://kitchenconundrum.com/2014/02/driscolls-berries-giveaway-chocolate-ganache-tart (1 Extra Entry)
4. Like Driscoll’s on Facebook. (Come back here and me you did! 1 Extra Entry)
5. Follow Driscoll’s on Twitter. (Come back here and me you did! 1 Extra Entry)
6. Follow Kitchen Conundrum on Twitter. (Come back here and me you did! 1 Extra Entry)
7. Pin my tart above to Pinterest. (Come back here and me you did! 1 Extra Entry)
8. Follow Kitchen Conundrum on Pinterest. (Come back here and me you did! 1 Extra Entry)
9. Follow Kitchen Conundrum on Instagram. (Come back here and me you did! 1 Extra Entry)
10. Follow Driscoll’s on Instagram. (Come back here and me you did! 1 Extra Entry)
So you can have a total of 10 entries per person! That’s quite a lot! But you must do the first requirement before you can earn the other entries! All entries without the first Mandatory Entry, will be excluded! I will pick the THREE (3) WINNERS via Random.org on FRIDAY, 2/14/2014 at midnight. Entries close at 11:59pm on Friday, 2/14/2014.
GOOD LUCK!The Small Print (BE SURE TO READ IT!) The giveaway is brought to you by Driscoll’s Berries. All prize packages will be sent out by their PR firm and I am not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of non-delivery or delays in prizes. I will however assist the winner with emails and phone calls in the case where a prize is not received. Open to U.S. residents over the age of 18. Winners will be contacted by email/twitter after the giveaway ends. Winner has 48 hours to contact me with shipping information. If winner doesn’t leave twitter or email address or if the winner does not contact us with shipping info, winner will forfeit and another winner will be chosen. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send me an email!